The work environment in the modern world is characterized by long hours and busy schedules. With the huge implications that forgetting an obligation with a partner or client can have on business, it is important to manage appointments, assignments, tasks and meetings in an effective manner. A shared calendar app is accessible by mobile and desktop devices, helping managers and employees to keep track of calendar changes.
Choosing your app from among the best calendar apps 2018 will help to not only keep long working days organized but also save time and boost productivity. Calendar apps also encourage communication and promote efficiency among team members. The apps also make it easy to balance assignments across the team, allowing teams to perform tasks effectively and achieve the set targets. To be sure that your team and entire business will benefit from the apps, it would be important to train all team members on how to share Outlook or Google calendars. This would be particularly vital for startups, where employees have to juggle meetings, working lunches and out-of-office events.
Shared calendar apps best for business
Using an open business calendar app is a great way to keep your team organized and efficient. Here are the several ways that these apps can help increase efficiency.
- They can be accessed from anywhere: an online calendar can be accessed from anywhere and from any device. This makes it possible to check appointments, add or remove tasks and manage teams. In the end, it reduces the possibility of missing meetings and deadlines.
- Shareable with teams: one of the ways through which these apps help to promote efficiency is by making it easy through integrations to tools like Docket to manage workload, assign tasks as well as track deadlines and milestones. By allowing you to check the competence of staff, managers can make the best of their skills and talents.
- Short and long-term vision: while in most cases calendars let you plan a month at a time, a work calendar app allows you to focus on both shorter periods of time and look at the larger picture depending on your goals.
- Intelligence: through the apps, managers will be able to predict how long it will take to complete tasks, helping to plan more effectively.
The best shared calendar app for business will also let you set up recurring meetings and appointments, include RSVPs and have all your scheduling in one place for improved performance.
Shared calendar apps best for mobile devices
A majority of people around the world own and use mobile devices for various tasks. Installing and utilizing shared calendar app on mobile phones will offer numerous benefits. However, it would be important to select the best calendar app for Android or best calendar app for Mac depending on the device you use.
Here’s how these apps can increase efficiency:
- Easy access from multiple devices: using a shared calendar app for iPhone and Android will facilitate easy access from multiple devices. This makes it easy to track appointments and meetings from any location around the world.
- Set up reminders: considering that many people have busy schedules, there is a good chance that they will forget some of the activities they had planned for. The good news is that the best calendar app for iPhone 2019 allows you to set up reminders so that you can attend to all your tasks.
- Create recurring events: in case meetings and appointments occur regularly, having the apps on mobile devices will allow for the creation of recurring events. With the best free calendar app for 2019, it is also possible to prioritize activities.
- Easy sharing: the best calendar app for iPhone 2019 lets you share calendars with clients, employees and family members. This saves you time when it comes to planning your time.
Before using any shared calendar app iphone, managers and employees should ensure that the applications will meet their specific needs.
Shared calendar apps for families
Apart from colleagues at work, couples and families can use these apps to ensure they lead a balanced life without losing track of what lies ahead. The best apps for couples 2019 can help to strengthen the relationship and make it more lively. Here’s how these apps can come in handy for your family.
- Improved communication – if you are both working full-time jobs, have to take care of kids and focus on your relationship, apps for married couples can help improve communication. Sharing the best-shared calendar app for couples will ensure you do not forget to chat with your partner.
- Keep a log of everything – the best app for couples 2019 will remind you of important memories and events. Using the best-shared calendar app for couples iPhone will keep you updated on upcoming weddings, travel plans and night outs with the family.
- Set notifications – Create to-do lists for important activities with a shared family calendar app. The best family calendar app 2019 should include the features you need.
- Make future plans – by updating the best family calendar app 2019 regularly, you will be able to stay on top of scheduling and improve your lifestyle.
Even the best family wall calendar will not help you achieve what the best family organizer app 2019 can help you do. Whether you are using Google family calendar app, parent calendar app or SimplyUs app, you should ensure it pushes you closer to your goals.
Free shared calendar apps
There are a number of options for those looking for the best free calendar app. Some of the best apps include Google Calendar, TimeTree, Microsoft Outlook and Wave Calendar. Any free shared calendar app has its advantages and disadvantages. Most of these apps have a smart design, allow for streamlined actions, help save time and provide relevant insights. However, even the best free calendar app for iPhone has certain downsides associated with it. These may include flaws associated with man-made technology and unnecessary amount of personal data in the program. When shopping around for the best free shared calendar app, it will be necessary to weight the benefits against the disadvantages. In the end, installing and using a free shared calendar app for iPhone and Android will ensure access from a range of mobile devices.