Take the guesswork out of what you need to do for your meetings.
Docketboard is a new feature from Docket that provides you with a detailed outlook of your week so you can quickly identify what you need to prepare for and follow up on. With key metrics and guidance, Docketboard takes the guesswork out of what to do next so you can focus on having a productive and efficient meeting schedule.
- Docket tracks the health of your meeting habits by monitoring how many agendas need created and shared, goals set, and recaps sent
- Docket quickly identifies double-bookings and overlaps and calls out meetings that may need additional information
- See a bird’s eye view of the hours you are scheduled in meetings. Drag the dashed line to adjust your meeting hour threshold and keep an eye on your availability
- Quickly identify who you meet with most and invite them to your team or to Docket so they too can have awesome meetings
- View of events from your calendar in totality including total hours spent in meetings, the number of others you’re meeting with that week, and the number of different organizations across your meetings
Docketboard for Hybrid Meetings
Having a wide view of the week ahead can help all teams schedule, prepare, and follow through on meeting tasks without missing a beat. Docketboard is particularly helpful for teams of hybrid workplaces as users can quickly see who they meet with most, and when might be a good time to meet in person.
Successful hybrid meetings require a shared workspace between team members, and Docket can help teams gather information before, during, and after hybrid meetings.
Watch now: Docket discusses several challenges of hybrid work and provides 8 tips for navigating that transition for successful teams.
Learn more about Docketboard in our knowledge base, or log in to see it now!